Aptos Foundation Grant program
Designed to offer teams, individuals, and creators all around the world non-dilutive funding to further accelerate the growth of the Aptos ecosystem.
Applicants can apply for one of the suggested grant categories.
These suggestions are tailored to current ecosystem needs and are intended to help provide applicants with ideas of what to build on Aptos. Applicants are encouraged to apply for a grant that could further benefit the Aptos ecosystem, even if not found on the list.
- Developer tooling, SDKs, libraries, documentation, guides, tutorials
- Tools and frameworks for development, governance, Defi, and NFTs
- Core protocol contributions: token standards, libraries, protocol upgrades, etc.
- Open-source & public goods
- Education initiatives
- Applications (e.g. Defi, NFTs, social networks, gaming, DAOs, payments, bridging)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for an Aptos grant:
- Projects must provide new substantial value to the ecosystem. We are looking for strong, creative projects that bring passion and new ideas to the Aptos Blockchain
- Projects must be open-source or commit to a timeline for open sourcing
- Teams can remain anonymous publicly but will need to pass identity screening with the Aptos Foundation
- We will offer grants globally except for individuals or entities in sanctioned jurisdictions
Applicants will be asked to upload a proposal for the grant when completing the application.
- Project name
- Name of company or individual applying for the grant + contact information
- Project description
- The value proposition to the Aptos ecosystem
- Team + past experience
- Technical architecture overview, if applicable
- Key Risks
- Financial and legal information
Aptos Foundation and Google Cloud partner on an accelerator program offering APT and Google Cloud credits.
The program is designed to support Web3 entrepreneurs and developers to continue building for this industry's future.